Friday, February 03, 2006

Origami^4

I found out from going to Lang's website that the next conference on Origami, Science, Mathematics, and Education will be coming up this September. I did not see this advertised anywhere else, though it is listed in OrigamiUSA's calendar of events. I suppose it's a close knit community and all those likely to be speakers were well aware of this date for a while now. Someday I'd love to find a connection between origami and string theory. It seems like every other branch of math is being used in theoretical physics, even knot theory! Someday perhaps.

http://langorigami.com/science/4osme/4osme.php4

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Thanks for the correction. I guess I got a hold of the info a little early. I can't wait till it comes.

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home